Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I created a new apple account and it said I needed to

Customer Question
I created a new...

I created a new apple account and it said I needed to contact iTunes support to complete the request

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

A very long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is ok thank you though

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

On what device did you create the account?

Ok. Call the number and ask for tech support. You do not have a case number, but they will be able to get you to iTunes support.

(###) ###-####/p>

Please take a moment to rate my service.