Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my sign in credentials. Opening my account.

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my sign in credentials

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Opening my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac book pro

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.