Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID and I don't know where to look for it…

Customer Question
Ok I forgot my Apple...
Ok I forgot my Apple ID and I don't know where to look for it
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Are you having troubles recalling what your Apple ID is and/or what your password *****?

Your Apple ID is one of your e-mail addresses. If you need to reset the password ***** your Apple ID account, you can do so by following the instructions that I typed for you below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Apple ID:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason