Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have waited 24 hours to reset my password for my Apple ID.

Customer Question
I have waited 24...

I have waited 24 hours to reset my password ***** my Apple ID. Now, i received a text telling me to go to Apple.com/recovert and it asks for my ID AND password.. that i HAVENT GOT!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago.. and i placed the password ***** a saver but i must have typed it incorrectly and now it won't work

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'v e tried every method i know..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am NOT a technical person.. 70 yrs old actually. Please make this simple

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If it has truly been 24 hours do this:

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.