Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to do activation unlock on my apple ipad. cant

Customer Question
Trying to do activation...

Trying to do activation unlock on my apple ipad. cant remember password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dont remember have not used ipad going on two years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I see my email address but dont remember password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.