Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I signed up for the trial apple music with unlimited

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for the trial apple music with unlimited downloads family plan and I am wondering why I still have to pay for downloads

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Apple Music?

I didn't update it, just started using it last week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You have to pay in the iTunes store, but you can download Apple Music to your phone in the Music App.

Please take a moment to rate my service.