Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iphone 6. Battery doesnt stay charged. Less than a year old.

Customer Question
Iphone 6. Battery doesnt...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Idk

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Its my daughters phone. She says itll be charging all night and then takes it off rhe charger and then it shuts off and then says theres only 10% battery.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its not the ios11. Not gettibg updates

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Was it bought second hand?