Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife has switched phone providers and I have inserted the…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my...

Hi Pearl, my wife has switched phone providers and I have inserted the chip in my I6 plus phone. The problem we are having is when she tries to text the numbers she enters disappear

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I 6 plus version 11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just put the new chip in last night, haven't done anything other than call you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just put the chip in last night so it's just started since we switched providers yesterday
just waiting for your response
No I don't want to connect to my device