Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my Iphone 5s. About a month and a…

Customer Question
Hi. I forgot...

Hi. I forgot my password ***** my Iphone 5s

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month and a half ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.