Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded loaded the new Serria and now my lap top Mac…

Customer Question
I downloaded loaded the...

I downloaded loaded the new Serria and now my lap top Mac will not boot uo

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

No but I'll try hold on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That may work it is trying to reboot now just slie

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What does it do when it boots?