Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my password. ?? No where is it. No and thank you

Customer Question
Forgot my password Technician's...

Forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

??

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where is it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I recieved Email but does tell me what to do?

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Okay trying know

How did it go?

Not working
Remote you can fix this ? Password
Passcode

I saw the remote request, but payment failed.