Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone 6s is locked after I installed the latest version…

Customer Question
My Iphone 6s is...

My Iphone 6s is locked after I installed the latest version and I don't know a passcode to unlock it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The passcode for unlocking the Iphone is 6 numbers which I never knew

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

To remove the passcode, we need to perform a factory reset. This is the only way to bypass the passcode, as it is a security feature implemented by Apple. Are you ready to begin?