Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Will not charge. 9 inch regular i don"t know any more than…

Customer Question
Will not charge. Technician's...

Will not charge.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

9 inch regular i don"t know any more than that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just two days, I have changed wires twice

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you tried a new cord or charger or both?