Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer is fine. I just want to know the value of my…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine. I just want to know the value of my iTunes card, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I actually don’t have it, I planned to give it for a gift.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just giving it for a gift

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To Check your Apple iTunes gift card balance at the iTunes store. Create an account at iTunes if you don't have one already. In the Quick Links box on the right-hand side look for the "Redeem" link. Enter in the gift card information and your updated balance will appear near the top of iTunes when you check it.