Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple id has been disabled for a while now and I really…

Customer Question
My apple id has...

My apple id has been disabled for a while now and I really need to figure this out and fix it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday as I received a new Iphone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get my icloud back? Also my Mail (maine.rr.com) set up to my new phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

First, reset your password ***** visiting Apple's support site forApple ID passwords. If you're able to reset your password, then try logging out and back in of iTunes or iCloud on your iDevice. To log out of your iTunes account on your iPhone or other iDevices, Tap on your Apple ID in Settings > Apple IDProfile.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.