Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Our iPad is locked and I am unable to reactivate it. I

Customer Question
Our iPad is locked...

Our iPad is locked and I am unable to reactivate it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it yesterday hoping that would help me get in

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Our grandson was using it at Christmas and we haven't been able to access it since then. I have tried all of the user IDs and passwords we have previously used on our computer and iPad. Nothing seems to work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Does it ask you to activate your iPad or unlock it?

Which one? Activate or Unlock?