Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I cant get into apps on my i-4 because it says wrong

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into apps on my i-4 because it says wrong password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I dont know the first time i tried it it messed up so i never got apps

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius