Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is telling to get with tech support inorder to…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is telling to get with tech support inorder to complete the transaction

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For a few hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s a brand new phone and this will be my first time signing up for Apple ID

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.