Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why my Macbook adapter does not show or yellow light but it…

Customer Question
Why my Macbook adapter...

Why my Macbook adapter does not show green or yellow light but it charges?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

Mac High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just since yesterday?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is it one of the new ones? The USB C chargers don't have led indicators anymore.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius