Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Receipt from Apple document # IPad received order Id M2MNSY…

Customer Question
Receipt from Apple...

Receipt from Apple document #

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad received order Id M2MNSY J056 doc #175119054085

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I never ordered it. Asked for password. Afraid too. Said I just ordered it for $55.00

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an apple not mac

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris