Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Phone was reported lost about 2 months ago but has been

Customer Question
Phone was reported lost...

Phone was reported lost about 2 months ago but has been found and I got a text saying a photo flow is being to a ***** ***** and a new sim card has been installed and something about the police

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone s verison

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have the phone replaced and operating then this info just came up 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Wondering what going on and is my other data at risk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

2 days

What type of phone is this?

iphone s

Are you using WINDOWS OR MAC?