Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Quqon I'm so I'm,nkjn,j, my no vhfv fgpressed Bear with

Customer Question
Quqon I'm so I'm,nkjn,j...

Quqon I'm so I'm,nkjn,j, my no vhfv fgpressed Bear with spelling, legally Lind and dealing with zppmkng in a and out. Problem: my IPad 2 has gone black and white can you help with the color?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Ew

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My I pad 2 has gone black and white. Help get color back please!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ep! Vision us a problem. Takes a while to read your responses.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris