Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I, need. My I pad worked on because it works just fine when…

Customer Question
I don , need. My...
I don , need. My I pad worked on because it works just fine when I play slots garden
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Let me know when you're ready for the secure remote assistance.

Thanks

Kris