Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an account. IPad I think Apple 6. I just had Skype…

Customer Question
I have an account ...

I have an account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IPad I think Apple 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I just had Skype transferred from my lap top 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My password ***** not be accepted loads of 7 numbers given in various

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

None of these apply. I am asking not to charge me even $5 for your expert advice
On Skype for years I have only paid $5 and when it ran out I topped up with another $5
I do not want a free trial. If I can't have Skype the way it was I don't want it at all. As already
Mentioned do not charge me for anything. I rang my bank & they going to dispute all of this.
You have already taken $5 out of mt account. Please deal with this ASAP. Thank you ***** *****.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that. We are NOT Skype.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris