Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to export a movie from imovie but this message…

Customer Question
Hello, I am trying...

Hello, I am trying to export a movie from imovie but this message keeps popping up: The project could not be prepared for publishing because an error occurred. (Error in user parameter list)

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Imovie

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Version 9.0.4. imovie 11

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I created a 12 minute movie and it refuses to export. I tried all the options. It's just happened for this video. It exports just fine for other projects in my library. The only different from previous projects is that I'm using go pro footage

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris