Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need password for BigPond account. Not sure my grandson

Customer Question
Need password ***** BigPond...

Need password ***** BigPond account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure my grandson played my I pad over Christmas and now confused with what ishappening

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

You will need to go to https://myacct.telstra.com/forgottenPassword?serviceId=T_COM and type in your username and birthdate and continue as then you will be able to reset your bigpond password.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.