Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have locked my ipad passcode. I have not changed it to my…

Customer Question
I have locked my...

I have locked my ipad passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed it to my knowleged

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its all new to me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password.

Please take a moment to rate my service.