Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchase a 25.00 iTunes card I sent a picture of the card…

Customer Question
I purchase a 25.00...

I purchase a 25.00 iTunes card I sent a picture of the card to a friend for a Christmas present and wen she try to use did not work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't no wen she update itune

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The only way to resolve this is to reach out to the company that you bought it from.