Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple keep asking me for the password for. I have used every…

Customer Question
Apple keep asking me...

Apple keep asking me for the password ********@******.***. I have used every password ***** I can remember. The answer I get is wrong password. Clear is one of Vodafones inter net providers. Vodafone are no longer internet providers, my new internet provider is gmail. What do I need to do to stop being asked for my clear pass word and to get the information required by Apple from my new address,***@******.***. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Are you asking about***@******.*** or***@******.***?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment, thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset the password.

Pease take a moment to rate my service.