Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Sent the question in/ just getting a come on with no help?

Customer Question
Bought new iphone6s old one...
Sent the question in/ just getting a come on with no help? Bought new iphone6s old one dropped in water today. Walmart downloaded straight talk on phone. Took phone home to download Apple 10S. ..I do not have the Apple password + no working phone to call Apple. So far Apple ID is in new phone
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.