Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Waiting on account recovery info. IPhone 6 an iPad an

Customer Question
Waiting on account recovery...

Waiting on account recovery info

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 6 an iPad an MacBook Pro laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Just last few days I think I need to reset password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don' t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Sorry need to cancel this have emergency call

Ok.