Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problems logging in. I reset my password, now I am…

Customer Question
Having problems logging in...

Having problems logging in. I reset my password, now I am asked to answer security questions which are incorrect. how do I reet my security uetions?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 15 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Know I just want to get an App but need to login

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/27/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Look, I am shocked that there is a charge as I was trying to contact Apple support, the charge I thought ws from apple. Please refund my $42

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I will submit the refund now.