Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a new Ipad for Xmas. Daughter downloaded all the…

Customer Question
I received a new...

I received a new Ipad for Xmas. Daughter downloaded all the info off of my current one. I did the finger id and then it decided to go no further. It will not accept my finger id and wont go any further without it. Not sure what to do.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just yesterday. I really haven't used it at all since it happened when the download was over and the six diget number was sent from Apple.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the serial number if needed and the model is A1822, does that help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.