Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I created aplle id but the atunes can: acept i< trayin again…

Customer Question
I created aplle...

I created aplle id but the atunes can: acept i< trayin again again

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Iphone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

A put all informatin and pay form everthing but nothin fix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

When i put the apple id for get somethin they said .. This aple ID is not conected .... conect to Itunes store for verificad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How can i do ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable access iTunes store and app store. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether the apple ID have create successfully or you are getting error message incorrect Apple ID or password?