Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I believe I am being double charged for purchases related to…

Customer Question
I believe I am...

I believe I am being double charged for purchases related to Candy Crush. There is a recent charge for $6.40 and I only authorized 2.99 plus tax X 1.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Both IPad and IPhone. I am unable to give you any more info as requested. I am 72 years of age.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I called my credit card company just now and disputed last charge when I was sure what I suspected at least for the last month was confirmed with my tracking my charging.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Use this guide to report a problem.

Please take a moment to rate my service.