Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone died and I recharged my battery, now I cannot

Customer Question
My phone died and...

My phone died and I recharged my battery, now I cannot activate my phone, it says that my ID or password ***** ***** Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A while back and I have used the new password ***** evidently not on my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, and thank you for your help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

First you will need to go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Then you will be able to sign in and unlock your phone.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Thank you!