Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When logging on my IMac won't accept the password. Password…

Customer Question
When logging on my...

When logging on my IMac won't accept the password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Password ***** Apple ID about 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

We can reset the password ***** the computer. What is the model number of the computer?