Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Ben playing for bingo party and try to purchase the…

Customer Question
I have Ben playing...

I have Ben playing for bingo party and try to purchase the ticket and don’t go through they charge to my credit card and I don’t receive teket so please take care of this problem so I can plays the gaa

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iPad Pro and iOS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I didn’t tried anything but call the App Store.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No!! I just like to play bingo game. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You will need to report a problem with this guide.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

You think this is my device problem?

No.