Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It seems I have been locked out and it want take my pass…

Customer Question
It seems I have...

It seems I have been locked out and it want take my pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Until now I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Aim not good why did I get locked out in the first place

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is it an activation lock?

I don't under stand to get it in locked I have pay isn't there another way
Isn't there some one who can help without me paying them

This is a paid service, do you know that?

No I can't afford to pay I want to know why I got locked out and to get it fixed
You all locked me out it is up to you to fix it

We did not lock you out of anything, this isn't Apple. This is JustAnswer. Please read.

I will submit your refund. Have a wonderful day.

I finally fix it on my own refund my five dollars and thank you