Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Saying my password is incorrect. About 5 minutes ago. No…

Customer Question
Saying my password *****...

Saying my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No this the only problem at moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com to reset your password.

Please take a moment to rate my service.