Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY SON YESTERDAY made an update on the computer..Before that…

Customer Question
MY SON YESTERDAY made...

MY SON YESTERDAY made an update on the computer..Before that i did a move on that computer after that update ,i cannot open my move..

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday we did that update and wright after i couldn't open that imovie.it like blue star.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No this is the main thing.It opens for a split second and goes back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

what do you need to know more?

Is this in iMovie?

i see that is to mach money to pay ,i thot that it is much less or free

This is a paid service. Do you want to continue?

it is an iMovie

Was the update to iMovie?

no i do not want to continue ,can get my 5 dollar back
did you credit my card?

Not sure, but I will submit the refund.