Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

We have the one that came out the 1st year. I was setting up…

Customer Question
We have the one...

We have the one that came out the 1st year. I was setting up my new one and the 1st one locked out. My son set the 1st one up with applied***@******.*** and we can not figure out the pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Do not know. Also I am setting up my new one and it will not accept my visa. But I really need to get our original pad unlocked

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I could not get online to try, the old iPad was the only one working. It told me to go here. Isthereanother place to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Idk

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Mike, Mac Medic