Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's a mac book pro. I can no longer get me email. My Picasa…

Customer Question
It's a mac book...

It's a mac book pro. I can no longer get me email. My Picasa pictures have been taken over by pictures which is useless tome.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail i guess that's outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm a senior and not too techie. I tried swearing at it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not about email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.