Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i find my original Apple ID. I don’t have it and I…

Customer Question
How do i find...

How do i find my original Apple ID. I don’t have it and I need it to activate my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a week ten days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I really can’t answer that as I am way out of my depth trying to put a new SIM card in my iphone!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.