Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I typed in my ipod touch password incorrectly, but now I've…

Customer Question
I typed in my...

I typed in my ipod touch password ***** but now I've remembered it, but my ipod touch is lifeless!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just before Christmas. 19th December I think 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
What do you see on the iPod screen?
Is it completely black?
Thank you
Vinod