Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On overnight with battery at around 50% Ipad not updated to…

Customer Question
On overnight with battery...

On overnight with battery at around 50%

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad not updated to os11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Failed to open up after left overnight with about 50% battery. Opened first screen for one second and then shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Never had problem with my 4 yr old ipad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
So, is your iPad screen completely black now? Does it not turn on when you hold down the power button for 10 sec?
Thank you
Vinod
Black screen
Thank you.
Let’s try this.
Let’s connect the iPad to the charger.
Now, on the iPad, press and hold the power button and home button together for 10-30 sec.
Let’s see if it turns on.