Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant remember the password on my ipod touch. 1 year. Tried…

Customer Question
I cant remember the...

I cant remember the password ***** my ipod touch

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Tried different passwords - none correct - it now says it is disabled and to connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive connected to itunes on the computer i downloaded the music from but cant figure out what to do from there

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I would like help
I will cancel this appointment

I thought you wanted help.

Thanks anyway/ but I’ll cancel now

Ok. Have a lovely day!