Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad will not connect to server. The last update I think…

Customer Question
My I pad will...

My I pad will not connect to server

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

The last update I think was ISO 8. version,would not update from there

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About 30 min. ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This Ipad is the first version,does apple still support Ipad 1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What model of iPad do you have?