Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to upgrade operating system and was told I should…

Customer Question
I want to upgrade...

I want to upgrade operating system and was told I should back up every

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Air and OS X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is "going on" I just don't know what the backing up process is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.