Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
This regards my ipad, serial DMPVLF77HP9X. I am locked
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Hello! This regards ***** ***** serial DMPVLF77HP9X. I am locked out/ipad is disabled because I forgot my password. The ipad is new and i don't care about doing a full reset/recovery because I don't h… read more
I locked out my iphone and it says connect to itunes but i
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
i locked out my iphone and it says connect to itunes but i dont hve a pc available for that … read more
I had typed in wrong password when asked for.Now am locked
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I had typed in wrong password ***** asked for.Now am locked out Now message says iPhone disabled connect to iTunes.How do I do this? … read more
My iPhone x I forgot the passcode and to reset it it says
NELSONV VAGHESE
NELSONV VAGHESE, B.Tech Cumputer Science
my iPhone x I forgot the passcode and to reset it it says value is missing … read more
My iphone is disabled and i cant connect with my itunes it
Richard, IT Manager
my iphone is disabled and i cant connect with my itunes it says value is missing … read more
My son's phone is saying his Apple ID is disable. How can i
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
My son's phone is saying his Apple ID is disable. How can i fix this? Thank you … read more
My son is locked out of his iPhone X. He does not have
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Computer Security Officer
Hi. My son is locked out of his iPhone X. He does not have access to the computer he used in the pass to link older phones and he doesn't remember his iTunes password. I have tried to do a recovery an… read more
Merry Christmas! I have an iPhone and iPad with huge
AnswersByEric
Merry Christmas! I have an iPhone and iPad with huge password *****!!! Both are disabled as I can't find the passwords...my iPad says it can't connect as it has no "Value"? I have not had my iPhone ac… read more
Iphone is disabled, when try to connect to iTunes, I
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Iphone is disabled, when try to connect to iTunes, I getiTunes could not connect to this iPhone. The value is missing." … read more
The power button is broken and it is disabled I'm trying to
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
The power button is broken and it is disabled I'm trying to recover it … read more
My brother lock me out. About one year ago. i just found my
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
about one year ago. i just found my ipod. he hid my ipod. … read more
My phone is disabled, when I try to connect to iTunes I get
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
my phone is disabled, when I try to connect to iTunes I get the message that the value is missing. It is an iPhone 7 … read more
Story short my iphone 5s screen broke and was inputing
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
ok long story short my iphone 5s screen broke and was inputing incorrect passcodes to try to get into the phone, and it locked me out of the phone with the message iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes… read more
Gimme 15mins i just got an emergency will get back to you.
Richard, IT Manager
gimme 15mins i just got an emergency will get back to you. sorry … read more
My iPad 4 is disabled and cannot concoct to iTunes due to
David, Mac Support Specialist
my iPad 4 is disabled and cannot concoct to iTunes due to missing value … read more
I upgraded my Ipad air and could not find my original
Josh, It Support Specialist
I upgraded my Ipad air and could not find my original password ***** got locked out. I now have changed the password ***** it says I pad disabled … read more
IPad won't recognize my iTunes Rebooted everything... it's
Richard, IT Manager
iPad won't recognize my iTunes Rebooted everything... … read more
my husbands iphone is locked by itunes, he passed away not
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
my husbands iphone is locked by itunes, he passed away not long ago and i wanted to use his iphone, because it is newer than mine. He was paying his itunes with a credit card but that was discontinued… read more